O_O…eh, how about NO?
HATE is when somebody says “you look like shit with your shitty wig your wig is fucking shit cheap and you should get a better one because you are ugly with it!” - THAT is hate.
FAIR CRITIQUE (even if uninvited) is “hey, I really like your cosplay, but in my opinion it would look even better with your real hair, because it would fall naturally and not shine that much. my2cents.”
I told Lane that I loved her cosplay but in my opinion it would look tons better without dark eye-make up. that was my opinion I voiced it politely, she WASN’T butthurt about it. We are friends. she can give critique to me, I to her. that’s how opinions between equals work.
if I adore someones cosplay, like I did and still do with yours, I often think how it could look even better (not because a cosplay is bad, but because I think things like “omg with her real hair it would even rock MORE!”). That is not meant as an insult, but mostly as advice that can be taken to heart or be ignored, since it’s only my personal opinion on a matter.
Check your facts before you post how I HATE on others. Hate is defined by the dictionary as rude and harmful letters with the clear meaning to discourage and insult others.
Please learn to deal with critique and opinions of others, especially when you post your cosplays and content online. people WILL send you their opinion, and you have the right to ignore it, react to it, but you should be able to tell the difference between “politely voiced opinions”, “rude opinions” and “hate”.
I would ask you to post the notes I’ve send you, because if my tone was offensive I would like to tell you I am sorry, but I highly doubt it.
Again, I am not above anyone because I have followers. Back in the days I had only a few 100, now I have a lot more. does not give me any right to be rude, but I DO have the right to tell others what I think of their cosplays (if I sew my own or not) as long as I am polite.
Disagreeing with others is not HATE. I am asking you kindly to post my notes/mails to you public or mail them to me.
Sorry I can’t hear you over the sound of Tom kneeling down to me! XD
Please learn to spell, poor baby!
This is me…
This is my figure…
This is how I choose to dress my figure…
But sometimes I dress like this…
And sometimes I dress like this…
And sometimes I look like this!
These are all a part of who I am. I choose what I want to wear and how I dress, and no one has any say in the matter.
I’ve changed so muuuuuuch!
Oh that is a large list.
- She’s stalked several friends of mine on twitter.
- She has thanked her fans for sending other people hate.
- She doesn’t credit commissioned cosplays.
- She routinely begs for cosplay money from fans (despite the fact that her parents have money)
- Has actually bullied at least two (probably more) to the point where they’re (Actually legitimately) scared to cosplay Loki anymore.
- Not to mention she actively blackmails people.
- She photoshops a lot of things (not just her face) which is how she won the Otakuhouse contest (despite lying about how she made everything)
- If you disagree with her at any point her fans get super defensive and send out death threats! Which if you see number 2 is sort of a problem.
- She puts on this excellent facade about how she’s a great person but in reality if you’re not giving credit where credit is due, photoshopping chunks of costume for a contest for money, and begging for money for cosplays (which honestly lets be real, either make the money to do the cosplay yourself (either for the supplies to make it or to commision it) or don’t cosplay), makes you kind of a crappy person.
Honestly if you want proof of any of this I’ll go and find it.
Let’s get down to business.
1. FALSE. No, finding my name in a tweet and reacting is not stalking, it pops up under “mentions”. If somebody calls me a lying ugly talent-free old cunt for no reason I have every right to be angry.
2. FALSE. Never did that, I actually asked them to NOT do it. Duh.
3. FALSE. I did, I do and I always will. Just not under every photo I post. I don’t credit the designer of my lolita dresses all the time either. I did reviews on my costumes, it’s on my blogs and fb etc.
4. FALSE. I asked two times for donation now. If get so many asks on a cosplay I would not do in the near future, I ask for donations IF the fans really want to see me do it. I don’t force anyone, I point out that they will literally just pay for the fun of seeing a cosplay-shooting done.
5. FALSE. Stopping something is your own decision, and since I never threatened anyone at any point I don’t see what that has to do with me. I did have one rather harsh disagreements years ago where a cosplay literally send her parents to make the contest-team (in which I took part by fair conditions and won fairly) kick me out of the contest because I was german. (to my parents: I don’t live with my parents, I live alone. so wtf? no point here.)
6: FALSE. Blackmailing means I collect material to put people under pressure by threatening to release these information. I never did and I never will do that. I am not even clever enough or bored enough if I wanted to. XD
7. HALF TRUE! (winner winner chicken dinner! <3). I do photoshop a LOT of things. Like my nose, my pimples, my fat ass and legs, and for two photos parts of the costume, WHICH IS STATED under the photos.
The Otaku House contest took back what they said and even said sorry to me and I won by public decision and votes. (I even did a tutorial on making the hoodie of one of the photos in the contest, as well as how I dyed the pants.)
8. HALF TRUE! My fans DO get defensive, but that’s not my problem really, because they don’t ask me first if they should post something on the matter or mail people, or anon people or yell at people. I am allowed to post an opinion, if my fans over react, see point 2, I ask them not to send hate to others.
9. FALSE! I am just super nice, peaceful and friendly. Hating others for rumors and gossip you’ve heard on the internet (people started because they are jealous, insecure, bored, hateful or just love to troll or disagree with me and my lifestyle) makes somebody a crappy person. that’s all!^.^
(I form my opinion about others on facts I discovered myself by talking to people and meeting them and checken facts, not listening to the whining of online friends.)
so, if you get hate for hating me, don’t blame me, darling! Because I did not send anyone your way, I just reply here <3!
(and yes please, run find proof. good luck. but remember people saying “she did this and that” on 4chan does not “proof” something. You will most like find a lot of the shit that went down with others on my two tumblrs, my fb and on twitter. all the post are still there, I never delete such things. I think the worst I’ve said was “you guys are tasteless” or “WTF guys”?!…XD)
This was after he kneeled before me (no kidding).
Story of my awesome day follows soon, and it’s a looong story.
HE KNEELED BEFORE YOU?
JESUS FUCKING SHIT FUCK, TOM.
SOMEONE FIND THAT MAN A DOM.
how can this have like 23.000 reblogs?!? HOW?! Thank you so much guys!
by the way, there’s a video now!
Anyone got any more pictures or videos of this little moment!?
it got better!
thank you ALL for reblogging this baby!